Why become a member? ×

FS - Musicman SUB USA Model - SOLD PENDING
£300

Me And My Bass

Alright guys,

Selling an original active USA SUB Stingray in Black. Seen a bit of action in its time, usual chips and roadworn wear to the paint work (mostly on back on neck and headstock).
Usual classic active two band Stingray EQ, sounds nice. I have gave it a clean up (oil fretboard etc), new battery and restring with some brand new 45's, obv a setup to your preference recommended. I have taken off the original metal/cardboard pickguard it came with, l think it looks better without it, but it will be included with the bass.

For shipping the bass comes with a brand new hardcase (including keys), ideal for touring & shipping it.

Nice bass, blows the new sterling SUB series out the pond IMO. Serial number is X16172 which makes it and early year production SUB.

PICTURES (before clean up / restring) -

[attachment=135573:IMG_0794.JPG] [attachment=135574:IMG_0792.JPG] [attachment=135575:IMG_0789.JPG]

SOLD PENDING USUAL.

trades - 4x10 cab (Hartke hydrive etc).

Bass is in Glasgow if anyone fancies a shot.

Cheers.

Edited by Me And My Bass

[quote name='MattM' timestamp='1369592157' post='2090671']
These are awesome bang for the buck, buy in preference to any current SUB, Sterling by EBMM, Ray34 yadda yadda... If you don't have a real 2EQ Ray, these are the next best thing.
[/quote]

Totally right mate, they are great basses. I have owned a few over the years.