Why become a member? ×

Double Wedding

gapiro

Has anyone ever done a "Double Wedding"?
Tomorrow sees my latest project doing our first wedding, and it is also my first "Double Wedding" (Done probably around 100 weddings with various other bands before)

The idea is simple - One venue, one church, a lot of the same set of friends - share the costs etc

One thing i'm not looking forward to is the "2 emotional brides to potentially piss off"
I can forsee one group saying turn it up, the other saying turn it down. (you get the idea)

Should be a laugh anyway, 2 first dances, dont know which one is going first!

Edited by gapiro

Anti climatic warning :Turned out rather well. Both couples were a lot older. Around 50 or so. We had the younger generations dancing whilst our dj had all the older ones with older songs. As they were older it was more a party for a parties sake so they weren't really bothered about the whole shared thing.

Edited by gapiro

[quote name='gapiro' timestamp='1369521678' post='2090188']
Anti climatic warning :Turned out rather well. Both couples were a lot older. Around 50 or so. We had the younger generations dancing whilst our dj had all the older ones with older songs. As they were older it was more a party for a parties sake so they weren't really bothered about the whole shared thing.
[/quote]

Glad it worked out well for you :)