Why become a member? ×

SOLD MArkbass Standard 102HF Cab

Hi

Further to my other confusing thread, this is a new thread for the sale of this cab.

I got it in Jan 2006. It has been very well looked after, probably done 20-30 gigs, perfect working order and very very good condition indeed.

I am looking for around £325. Reason for sale - I have 2, and only need one as I use my combo and one as an ext cab. I need funds for PA gear.

One of the best MB cabs, and a seriously good cab in any company. 22kg, one hand lift, sounds as deep as a 4*10. 8 ohm version.

It will be on ebay at the weekend, but someone on here must want it.
Cheers

Chris

Edited by nottswarwick

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='211556' date='Jun 3 2008, 08:15 AM']maybe mike - tell me more please[/quote]

Its this one [url="http://www.bluearan.co.uk/menu/index.php?id=CROXLS802"]http://www.bluearan.co.uk/menu/index.php?id=CROXLS802[/url]

Crown XLS 802. 800 watts a side @ 4ohms and 1050 watts a side @ 2ohms. Its in pretty much brand new condition as its only been used on 2 gigs. Comes with 2U SKB rack case.

I would of course ad cash to the deal

• 8 months later...

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='411447' date='Feb 16 2009, 08:14 PM']sorry - sold ages ago. I did change the title, so many apologies.

I actually regretted selling, adn have just bought another one lol[/quote]

Thanks!
Im just about to buy one.... do you reckon I should hold on for a 2nd hand one? I shouldnt think they come up too often.
My local markbass stockist has given me a price of 870 euros, which seem steep, but also aint that far off the going rate it seems.... these little cabs are getting expensive! I actually already have one, and really like it.
They are also doing a new LM2 aniversary edition for €700, and p\x'ing my Jeff Berlin Combo.
Theyve offered me €770 for the Jeff Berlin.... so basically I would be swapping the Berlin and €800 for a new 102HF and LM2.
Whatcha reckon?

Jesse