Why become a member? ×

Sold

Now then,
I've tidied up my board a bit this evening and I've got stuff surplus to requirements.

[b]Red Onion Solutions A/B selector[/b]: It's an A/B router switch and as such has one input and two outputs, however you can turn it round and have two inputs and one output, it's just the stickers on the case that say "in" and "out". These are £26 new from red onion + p&p plus I added LEDs, a 9v socket AND a battery clip which added to the price. Good nick, has velcro on the botton [b]on hold pending funds[/b]

[b] Red Onion Solutions Single Loop Switch[/b]: Let's you put a single loop of fx together and then switch them all off and on at the same time. Like the A/B, it's been on my board for ages, but I've never really used it. I used to switch stuff off and on with it because the pedal was a bit far away when you're trying to sing, but I've rearranged the board now so it's easier to use. Again, these are £26 new and I added 9V socket AND battery clip (one of them was an option if you wanted an LED). I think the LEDs are standard on this one, I can't remember. One's blue and one's red. [b]sold[/b].

[b]Akai Head Rush E2[/b]: Looper/delay pedal thingy. I never really worked it out to be honest. I was going to do a bit of looping in the band, but as it sticks to a tempo more rigidly than the average drummer, it never really got used. I have the instructions and [i]a[/i] power supply (I never got the original one) or it will run off a Diago or similar, but no box. Great nick, no velcro, all the feet intact. The going rate on ebay seems to be £80-90 + p&p so, [b]Sold[/b]

[b]EHX Little Big Muff[/b]: Now I've finally had my Large Beaver repaired, I'm using it now rather than the LBM. I was using the LBM with guitar and I think it worked much better with bass to be honest, so I've took it off my guitar board and won't be putting it on the bass one as I already have a fuzz on there. This one is boxed, good nick, velcro on the bottom. I might even have the rubber feet somewhere.[b]sold[/b]

Cheers

Edited by john_the_bass

[quote name='Finbar' post='215060' date='Jun 8 2008, 07:37 PM']I do want a Headrush, but funds aren't stretching at the moment. If its still around in a few weeks, I *might* go for it D:[/quote]
if you don't i will :/