Why become a member? ×

Mesa Buster 15 combo FS/FT *SOLD*
£900

Beedster

Original link at [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/200737-sold-mesa-boogie-buster-bass-200-115-combo/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

Just a bit to big and loud for my needs. I'd played one years ago and forgotten how bloody big they are, and had somehow put it in the 'similar size as a Walkabout' category of bass amps. it isn't, as I discovered when I collected it! As ever with Boogie, it's bloody lovely. One of the cleanest and punchiest tube amps out there. No longer made, which is a mystery to be honest as for a combo this is a monster of a unit.

Trade-wise I'm looking for a smaller bass combo, probably with some cash my way (Walkabout would do the job to be honest, especially the 15" version). Being a real fan of vertical rigs I'd also consider something like a TC head with 2 2x10s with possible cash adjustment. To be honest though, hit me with what you've got, worst I can do is say no!

The Buster's in perfect condition, almost straight out of the shops (pics in link above, I can provide more)

Chris

Edited by Beedster

In reply to a couple of PMs, it's actually not all that heavy (it's 40kgs or so, about 10kgs lighter than the 2x10 version and apparently a bit smaller). For me it's the size that's the problem, I moved on my 400+ and 1516EV due to size and whilst the Buster is of course smaller and lighter, it's actually not that much smaller than the 1516.

C

[quote name='thumperbob 2002' timestamp='1369264981' post='2087211']
Would you be interested in a swap for a hartke lh1000 and hydrive cab? Very powerful and light(ish)
[/quote]

Just looked at your sig Bob, one of your Fenders (ideally the 10) plus some cash would probably do it?