Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Series 6 combo GP12 1215 200W
£250

Whadrill

[b]FOR SALE - Trace Elliot Combo bass amp 200W 1215 Series 6 GP12[/b]

This is an awesome sounding amp. A few scratches on the case and lost slider-caps (see pics) but otherwise in excellent condition, excellent sound quality and still loud as f***. Unfortunately i dont play much anymore and it is [b]a crime to leave such a good bit of kit unused!![/b]
This amp has never been played at full volume, and even when competing with a drum kit in a practice room will hold its own. I've owned this amp since i was 14 (amp itself is at least 15yo) and will be sad to see it go. I dont think I'll ever be happy with any bass amp that isn't a TraceElliot.

I am happy to drop this off within 20-30 miles of Evesham otherwise it will need collecting.
This is also going up on Ebay within a few days but i'll happily take it down for the right offer from one of you
(someone let me know if the pics dont work)

[b] ---SPECS---[/b]

15" speaker

There are inputs for passive or active guitars and an input gain control via traffic light system. green light is perfect - red is too high

Noise reduction button

Footswitch socket (no footswitch)

Programmed graphic shape or 12 band graphic equaliser

Slider control for graphic or flat sound

DI output post and pre amp

Effects send and return

Line in and line out sockets

Phones socket

Volume Control

Additional speaker outlet

This is a beast of an amp - very loud,

[attachment=135168:IMAG0153.jpg][attachment=135167:IMAG0163.jpg][attachment=135166:IMAG0155.jpg][attachment=135165:IMAG0154.jpg]