Why become a member? ×

Bassist Required: Alternative/Indie/Experimental, Cheshire

draggunn

We are currently looking for a Bassist in the Northwest (Chester area). We are an accomplished band now starting a new project with a more experimental edge (something like Portishead, Radiohead, Doves, Elbow, Foals, Black Submarine, Boards of Canada, for example). We're looking for a fluent player with good kit (and transport) who can help in writing, arrangement, recording and production as well as have some fun along the way. We're gig experienced and will be out gigging once we've got a descent amount of new material ready. Age is not important but ideally we are looking for people in the 20-40 age group. If you think you’re the guy/girl who would suit this role send me a message via BassChat (or email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]) with some info about yourself. A selection of roughly-mixed demo clips can be heard at the following link, so you can get an idea of where we're going...
[url="https://soundcloud.com/spires-uk/excerpts/s-H0IIi"]https://soundcloud.com/spires-uk/excerpts/s-H0IIi[/url]

• 1 month later...

hiya matey where you based im in nantwich .my influences is mainly indie rock type of bass i like to play. portishead been while since i have heard that name all good. i am also into goldfrap but the early stuff try find a band who doesnt want play dad rock is not easy lol give me a shout if you are still looking ps also like getting weird sounds out of my bass .all the best kev