Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4LX Natural finish For trade....
£750

barklama

Hi everybody,

Up for grabs is my lovely SPECTOR EURO 4 LX bass + Hardcase... I am looking to trade this either for a fender or musicman stingray (4 string or 5)...

I have owned this bass from new in 2003, anybody who plays this type of bass will tell you it suites every style of music.. I have used this mainly for playing in my function band which it has done effortless.... Another bass chatter on here has played this (lee650) when i purchased my ebs cab from him....This was because i had two broken wrists at the time!!

For the age of the bass the wood has matured lovely and the pics are an understatement of the bass.. It does have a couple of marks which i have pictured on the top, this does not effect the bass in anyways..... Has really nice action and is fitted with DR Bass strings...

Any other info needed drop me a message.

I have put a trade value of £750 - 800

thanks ant :)

I have indeed played this funky little beast, and as you can see from my sig, I now play spector!!!
Very comfortable and low action (great for slap) and a lot of variation in tone, very recommended :) Ant's a nice guy to deal with too. Very surprised he's selling this but ive just noticed he has a marcus miller :)

Edited by lee650

[quote name='barklama' timestamp='1369267170' post='2087232']
If i don't get some nice offers for this bass....[/quote]

Ooh - that hurts! :( ;)

Edited by Conan