Why become a member? ×

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 with case
£350

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]FOR SALE ONLY[/b][/font][/size] [size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b][size=3]- £350[/size][/b] posted in the UK by Interparcel (other courier available by request)[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 amp.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bought new in January 2012. It has been used exclusively by me since then. [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The pre-amp valve has been changed to a drive tested Tube Amp Doctor [/font][/size][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]12AX7A/ECC83 TAD Premium Selected valve. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There is one scratch on the top of the amp, caused by the fact that it has nearly always been transported in its GB case* - which I have shown in the picture. It does not affect the performance, and can probably be covered wit a black marker but I prefer to be honest about these things (case is included).[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The amp has served me well apart from an initial problem with the stock valve, this was changed after talking with Genz Benz who recommended I change the faulty valve and said it would not affect the warranty to do so. Those of you on here who know me will know I treat my gear with the utmost care and respect[/font][/size][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3].[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]The blurb from Genz Benz about these amps is [url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2259&sid=610&cid=95"]here[/url], but if you have any questions please let me know.[/size][/font]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]* I do also have a Genz Benz 2U rack mount bracket for the amp which I used for a short time and can offer this with the amp if desired - great for touring.[/font][/size]

Thanks
Bren

Front:amp

The case - with shoulder strap

Back: Serial No. is there but it looks blank in the photo

Close up of the scratch caused by the zip: