Why become a member? ×

Virtually new US Jazz Deluxe - Reduced!

GreeneKing

I thought I'd have another go at offering my Jazz up for grabs.

I bought this bass in November last year and it has only been played for about 30 minutes. I love the bass but I could do with parting with a couple to help with Uni finance and this bass is probably the most saleable.

To start off with, the pre-amp failed and has been replaced professionally and transparently by Thomann. It has no 'quality issues' at all.

It's in Butterscotch blonde and the spec's are below. The top of the headstock has had a slight biff as per the photos and no it wasn't me :huh: :)

"[b]Our upgraded American Deluxe Jazz Bass Ash guitar captures the spirit of Fender innovation with its three-band active EQ, pair of Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups and 18-volt power supply. This gorgeous ash-body bass has a modern C-shaped, graphite-reinforced maple neck with a contoured heel (for easy access to upper frets), five-bolt neck plate, maple or rosewood rolled-edge fingerboard, abalone dot inlays and highly detailed nut and fret work. Other features include chrome hardware, deluxe chrome-plated steel bridge plate (string-through-body or top-load) with nickel-plated brass saddles, and Fender/Schaller Deluxe Lite-Bass tuning machines.

Model Name American Deluxe Jazz Bass Ash
Series American Deluxe Series
Colors Butterscotch Blonde, Tobacco Sunburst
Body Premium Ash
Neck Maple, Modern C Shape,
Fingerboard Rosewood or Maple, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
No. of Frets 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
Pickups 2 Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups

Controls
Master Volume, Pan Pot, 3-Band Active EQ with:
Treble Boost/Cut: +/- 10 db @ 8kHz, a shift in the cut frequency, and about a 2dB slope per octave.
Mid Boost/Cut: +10dB, -15dB @ 500Hz, and a wide band slope.
Bass Boost/Cut: +/- 12 db @ 40 Hz, with a 4dB slope per octave.

Pickup Switching Pan Pot
Bridge Deluxe Chrome Plated Steel Bridge Plate (Strings-Thru-Body or Top Load), with Nickel Plated Brass Saddles
Machine Heads Hipshot Ultralite Tuning Machines
Hardware Chrome
Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
Width at Nut 1.50" (38mm)
Accessories Standard Molded Case, Cable,Strap, Straplocks, Meguiars Mist and Wipe Kit[/b]"

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

Right, that's the Jazz now down to £750 plus P&P.

These are £1300 new (more MRP) and this really is a bargain. I need to sell to retrospectively fund my new Thumb.

It's also a cracking bass in nearly new condition with all case candy. Save a lot of dosh, you could probably sell it on for more when the market picks up :)

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing