Why become a member? ×

>>>>>sold<<<<<<
£70

fumps

Hi Guys

I'm selling off my Boss ME20-B bass multi effects pedal. I bought this and another cheaper Zoom to try and start using effects but found the multi effects route to be a total mystery for my tiny little brain :unsure: . I bought this over a year ago & it went in a box in which it stayed till this morning when I decided to sell it on. I have a funny feeling I'm going to regret selling it but as you know life it too short to worry about regrets & being bitten by goats.

Condition wise it's in used condition & I personally have never gigged with it, it has a few light scratches & the usual marks which just shows it's used but nowt serious though. It comes with the PSU & manual.

It's a great unit but just does not suit me unfortunately.

[color=#ff0000][b]I'm looking for £60 delivered but am open to offers[/b][/color] (will send via work so will be by either carrier or can send recorded if you prefer)
UK buyers only please as I dont want to risk sending abroad.
[attachment=133504:IMAG0941.jpg]
[attachment=133505:IMAG0859.jpg]
[attachment=133506:IMAG0941.jpg]

[color=#ff0000][b]The bumf from a site I just googled says the following:[/b][/color]

The second new offering in the ME series is the [b]ME-20B[/b], a powerful multi-effects unit optimized for live performance. With the same performance-based design as its guitar-focused ME-20 counterpart, the [b]ME-20B Multiple Effects Processor[/b] is aimed at the performing bassist who wants stage-friendly effects and solid construction at an affordable price. Mix, match, and customize a wide variety of effects, including compressor, overdrive, distortion, T-Wah, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, defretter, synth, and more.
[b] Simple Operation — Works Like Compact-Pedal Effects[/b]

To get the sound you want, simply select an effect and tweak it using the knobs. It’s the same simple operation offered by compact-pedal effects. Special attention has been given to ease of operation and speed of use — ideal for immediate editing on stage or in the studio.
[b] FX for Bassists[/b]

Mix, match, and customize a wide variety of effects for bass, including compressor, overdrive, distortion, T-Wah, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, defretter, synth, and more.
[b] BASS ENHANCE Function[/b]

This function strengthens bass dynamics with a simple button press, adding richness and impact to the tone. You can also activate the effect with an optional pedal — great for instantly activating a "bass solo" tone.
[b] EZ EDIT for Quick Sound Creation[/b]

EZ EDIT lets you create sounds quickly and intuitively, with incredible ease and speed like no other multi-effects unit on the market. You can adjust a combination of effect parameters with a single knob, and then save your creations for instant recall.
[b] Memory Function[/b]

Up to 30 of the sounds you create can be stored in the [b]ME-20B[/b]’s User memory. In Memory mode, you can use the pedals to instantly select a stored sound. Since the [b]ME20B[/b] makes it so easy to create new sounds, the user memory bank ensures that you’ll never lose those perfect patches.
[b] AUX IN Jack[/b]

Plug a CD or MP3 player into this input jack and jam along with your favourite music. It’s also a great way to plug in and play along with your favorite bass heroes to help build and strength your chops.
[b] Battery Powered Operation[/b]

The [b]ME-20B Bass Multiple Effects Processor[/b] runs on battery power (six AA dry cells) so you can use it anywhere. You can also use the optional AC adaptor for extended performances. Wherever you travel, the [b]Boss ME 20B[/b] goes with you and never requires an additional AC outlet. For those who want to plug in, however, an optional AC adaptor can be used.

[b][color=#ff0000]Most of which makes little sense to me as I'm as thick as a brick wall when it comes to technology. [/color][/b]
[color=#ff0000][b]If you have any further questions drop me a PM & I will tell you all about my mates hamster......It's really nice[/b] :)[/color][color=#ff0000] [/color][color=#ff0000] [/color]
>>>>>>>>>>sold<<<<<<<<<

Edited by fumps