Why become a member? ×

Morley ABY Mix - SOLD
£50

Ashwood1985

Picked this up from Hazbeen recently as a utility pedal but have since changed my board config so it's no good to me now.

Great versatile unit with loads of clean boost per channel and independent control of the two outputs allowing any configuration in a simple way. Have found it to be a very powerful but quiet unit.

NOW SOLD

comes with original box.

Morley product page:

[url="http://www.morleypedals.com/dabymix.html"]http://www.morleyped...om/dabymix.html[/url]

pic:

cheers,

Ash

Edited by Ashwood1985

• 2 weeks later...

Yep :)

And the two outputs (A & B ) are independently switchable via the foot switches (so on/on on/off off/on off/off)

Really versatile pedal that means you can run one or two sources at once with independent levels (including loads of clean boost) to two independent destinations (both of which will have the blend of the two sources if they are present)

Most versatile utility pedal I've owned. Just need the cash and don't have a current 'need' for it.

Edited by Ashwood1985

Ha ha! In my band I switch between fretless 4 string (Active) and 8 string (Passive) - I use the 8 string with the EHX Freeze pedal to do some drones at the beginning of songs, so i can get that going, and then turn the volume down on that bass and switch.

If only I'd seen this 2 days ago! I actually bought a £20 mini-4-channel mixer from Maplins on Tuesday, which does the job but not as well as this.

Don't suppose you'd fancy a maplins mixer in p-x would you....?

To be honest no mate.

Return to maplins? :) you've had it for a couple of days only so they should accept it.

A lo of fussing for the job to use a mixer on stage - plus being cheap gear I wouldn't rely on it live.

Morley all the way ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='johnDeereJack' timestamp='1371047338' post='2109065']
Can this run two inputs to one output - i.e. two different basses (active fretless & passive fretted) into one amp head or does it have to be two in to two out?
Cheers :)
[/quote]

Hi John,

The pedal just got out on hold a little earlier today so I'm updating the ad now. The sale is scheduled for a weeks time but if it happens to fall through for any reason I'll let you know.

But in answer to your question: yes! It can run any combination possible with the only limitation that the two inputs aren't assignable - if a signals are hitting the inputs and the pots are up from zero - they'll be summed and then routed together to whichever outs are selected A, B, A&B or none.

Ash