Why become a member? ×

TO GO: La Bella Slappers

clagooey

Hi guys,

These strings came with my Overwater that I bought from Alemboid. Pretty much unused, as I splurged and bought a set of TI flatwounds. They sound great; i'm just reallky paranoid about the fingerboard (even though it's ebony!). I'm afraid I don't know the individual diameters though!

The Overwater has a 3x3 headstock arrangement, and it's a 35" scale, so even though they've been shortened they should still fit most basses.

Anyone want them? Don't worry about the postage; I just want someone to be able to make good use of them! If you want to pick them up, then that's fine too! Just hit me up with a PM :) I'll pick the names out of a hat to decide, so I'll leave it 'til about 9 tonight (if there's enough interest), and post 'em tomorrow.

Cheers guys,

Tom

Edited by clagooey

Nice to see lots of interest for these! BUT, I'm really sorry; i made a mistake in my original posting. These are the ROUNDwounds, not the flatwounds.. That's what happen when you play bass whilst on t'internet I guess. Again, I'm really, really sorry! I'll still include everyone who's PM'd me in the draw unless you PM me to say you don't want them though.

Sorry/ thanks/ ARGHHiybw3rgvrjwo,

Tom

P.S. NO money required, and that includes no P+P! It would probably be more of a hassle trying to sort out postage money anyway :)

Edited by clagooey