Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2 week old NS NXT EUB Amber: SOLD
£775

For sale is a 2 week old NS NXT EUB 4 string in Amber. It comes complete with gig bag, the new updated stand and a clip n tuner. It's one of the range that is now built in the Czech Republic and is s near mint condition, apart from a few tiny natural discolourations in the Ebony board on the E string up the dusty end (and I'm being really picky here!)

The build quality compared to the old WAV's is incomparable.

I bought this from the Bass Centre 2 weeks ago and chose the one I wanted from 4 available. Unfortunately, an old forearm injury means this is impractical for me :(

These sell for £829 new but I'm willing to let this mint-condition one go for £725.

I would also consider a p/x plus cash my way for a decent wireless bass system or:
- 2008 onwards Fender US Jazz Bass
- Stingray 5 HH
- Bongo 5 string
- Fender Marcus Miller Jazz (sub 9lbs) plus cash my way

Pics to follow but it really is in mint condition :) Here's a link to the NS website:

http://www.nedsteinberger.com/instruments/nxt_bass.php

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

Pics as promised. Please note the dog bowl is not for sale. Neither is the oak dining table propped up against the wall (having building work done :))

I have tried my best to show the slight discolouration at the top of the fingerboard near the E string and as you can tell by the magnification, it's pretty small

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...