Why become a member? ×

Rock / Metal Covers Band seeking two guitarists to complete lineup - Huntingdon / Cambs

charic

Whether you're a guitarist yourself or know someone who may be interested please drop me a line :)

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm currently looking to form a heavy rock / metal band. Initially looking at getting together a 2 - 3 hour set list so we can get out and gigging as soon as possible. Possibility of working on original material after this point. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We are just forming and have a singer, bassist and drummer so just need the two guitarists to finish the line up (rhythm and lead). Our current ideas for a setlist include [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Alter Bridge [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Papa Roach [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Foo Fighters [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Billy Talent [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Black Stone Cherry [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Trivium [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Volbeat [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Shinedown [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Incubus [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Coheed and Cambria [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Basically good heavy rock tunes that will still sit well with the general public (so we can gig pubs as well as clubs) [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have a full recording set up and a good level PA is currently in construction. [/font][/color]

Certainly be interesting to see how people react to Trivium down the Frog and Twat!

Should say though, that if your vocalist is good enough to cover all those types of bands he could be making a fortune on the pro circuit.

I went to see Rock of Ages Theatre Show and the singer wasn't amazing but pulled off the Bon Jovi style well and earnt a tonne of cash for a 12 show tour.

Maybe tone down the metal, utilise your singer and put together an act that'll make you some money?

Truckstop

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1363778150' post='2017340']
Certainly be interesting to see how people react to Trivium down the Frog and Twat!

Should say though, that if your vocalist is good enough to cover all those types of bands he could be making a fortune on the pro circuit.

I went to see Rock of Ages Theatre Show and the singer wasn't amazing but pulled off the Bon Jovi style well and earnt a tonne of cash for a 12 show tour.

Maybe tone down the metal, utilise your singer and put together an act that'll make you some money?

Truckstop
[/quote]

Points taken on board but we're being very careful about song choices :)

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1363778517' post='2017348']
Ah I see!

Ha ha, well sounds like fun and I wish I was good enough to have a bash, I love like 90% of the bands you've put there!

Good luck!

Alex
[/quote]

What makes you think you wouldn't be? :)

If you'd be ok for the travel drop me a line for more info :)