Why become a member? ×

Noel Redding Jazz Bass

sexy666

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hey guys, [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]i hope you can help me[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]there is a Noel Redding Jazz bass for sale in my country, but something is strange about it.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The original pickguard is missing (it's so sad, because there was an original Noel Redding signature, and it was Tortoise)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]other question is, that on this bass on the back of the neck, at the neck pocket there is no "Crafted in japan", or "made in japan" decal, but there is a "Printed In U.S.A" decal (never seen before?)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]a decal is also missing from the headstock: "contoured body" [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]so, the serial number is in the right place, and right style (4 digit), and there is a Noel Redding signature on the headstock. Anybody can recognise this bass?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Check out please![/font][/color]
more pictures:
[url="http://gitarshop.hu/hu/hirdetes/151536/elado-fender-basszusgitar"]http://gitarshop.hu/...er-basszusgitar[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]thank you![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

As far as I'm aware 'Made in USA' has never been printed on the heel of the neck on an American bass. Made in USA is usually on the back or front of the headstock next to the serial number. It sounds suspicous to me. Especially as Noel Redding signature basses were made in Japan.