Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4LX - SOLD Please Remove
£600

paddy mcbride

[s]I've reluctantly decided to sell my Spector Euro4 Lx. I bought it on this forum a couple of years ago and as much as I love it, it has spent most of its time hanging on my wall. No matter what I do, I keep returning to my Warwicks.

I made a small modification to the electronics in September of last year, by removing one of the volume pots and wiring both pickups to a single control. It was done with the intention of making this my main gigging bass and thats how I prefer them to be set up for gigs. However, I only used it for 3 gigs in October and it has since, for the most part remained on my wall at home....only occassionally venturing out as a backup (and not used).

I will include the volume pot which I removed for the new owner to re-install if they wish. The hole has been covered with a grommet, which isn't glued in so it won't leave any mark on the body.

I've included some photos of how the bass looked when I bought it and how it looks now. I have taken good care of it and there aren't any dings in the body that I can see.

The bass does not come with a case, so local pickup (or meet) is the best option. I live near Stalybridge and work in Manchester.

Taking into consideration the modification to the controls and the lack of case, I am looking for [b]£585[/b]. The only trade I'm interested in at the minute would be for a micro head such as a TC RH450, Gallien Krueger MB500 or Mark Bass F1 (with cash adjustments either way depending on the head)

Final note, the bass is currently sent up in CGCF and has 110-50 strings, so I imagine the buyer will want to change this set up.

Thanks for taking the time to read this[/s]

Paddy

[attachment=129877:Image0682.jpg] [attachment=129878:Image0684.jpg] [attachment=129879:IMG_3720.JPG] [attachment=129880:IMG_3721.JPG]

Edited by paddy mcbride