Why become a member? ×

Marshall Jackhammer, Chord ODB3 clone
£20

Ashwood1985

[size=5]A few bits going up. Please [u]add £4 to prices for postage.[/u]

I picked this Moody Blend up from a BCer about two weeks ago but I since realised I don't have a use for one right now. No box but will wrap up well![/size]
[b][u]Withdrawn[/u][/b]

[size=5]Next is a Marshall Jackhammer. Comes with box and manual. Perfect condition except one slightly wonky top knob (still works fine)

[b]£25[/b]

Lastly, we have a Chord DOB-50 Boss clone. Built in metal housing - like a tank, many have said it sounds identical to the Boss ODB-3. I wouldn't know as I've never used one however!

SOLD

[/size]

Edited by Ashwood1985

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1363126503' post='2009063']
Is the blend pedal a homemade job? Can you post a picture of the insides?
[/quote]

Yeah it's originally a DIY kit although it was built by a previous owner. I'll put up a pic of its guts tomorrow!

OK so I just plugged the moody blend in to make sure it works ok as I haven't fired it up before.

And I had so much fun with a phaser and delay on the blend with a clean signal on top that I've decided to keep the fella! sorry.

Jackhammer and Chord Still Available!!

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1363217056' post='2010134']
I was about to get rid of my Small Stone until I tried it in my Xotic X-Blender, now it's a keeper! Just on the lookout for a smaller blend pedal now.
[/quote]

Similar experience here but with a PH1r! :) I also enjoyed having the oc2 on sub octaves only, then phased so the original notes remain unmodulated.

Blenders really open up options huh!!? :)

• 2 weeks later...