Why become a member? ×

SOLD 6 Black Label EBS Pedals on retailer display housed in powered Diago Tolex Pedal Case SOLD
£425

johnbiffa

Now surplus to requirements as I am taking fewer basses and slimming down the footprint for gigs.

Put together by MB1 (lovingly) and in outstanding condition.

Comprises: Black Label Multi Drive, Multi Comp, Bass IQ, Octavider, Chorus and Dynaverb

All pedals are connected by double jacks and powered from the outstanding Diago pedal board which measures 60 x 33 x 12

The pedals are fixed to an EBS demo/display plate with preset recommendations for each pedal clearly identified and I have only seen these in US stores.

Expensive to post due to weight but could be delivered M1 A1M corridor or NE,NW and WMids f.o.c.

Collection and demo a pleasure in E Yorkshire

[size=4]The perfect way to get all the pedals you ever wanted ![/size]

[size=6][b]£425[/b][/size]

[size=4]In answer to the questions you could remove the pedals, works out at £71 per pedal and a free Diago deluxe pedal case..........bargain ![/size]

[b][size=4]Could be personally delivered in W Mids on Monday18th March or SE on 19th and Essex on 20th or M11 / AI corridor[/size][/b]

Edited by johnbiffa

What a gentleman, hope your well and gainfully employed !

Great pedal board but having acquired a Celinder Classic jazz I found myself just using the pure bass sound exclusively so someone else can benefit, it is a great collection that you put together and very compact and transportable