Why become a member? ×

Peavey 410TVX For Sale, £100 - SOLD!

Hi Folks,

Just upgrading my rig to include an SWR Triad and an SWR 210, so am putting up this [b]Peavey 410 TVX[/b] for sale for [b]£100.[/b] On Ebay at the moment, these go for anything from £90 to £150, so I think £100 isn't a bad deal!

[attachment=8988:Peavey_front.jpg]

I bought it last year from martinbass7750 for a [b]£100[/b] and it's been bloody brilliant to be honest.. IMO, these cabs are [b]seriously under-rated[/b]. The reason I'm moving it on is that I decided wanted a [b]1x15[/b] in my rig without having a seperate 1x15 and a seperate 410 to lug around, hence the purchase of the Triad from Lee-Man, otherwise I'd be keeping this cab which I've done about [b]30 gigs[/b] with it and it's never let me down.

[attachment=8989:Peavey_side_angle.jpg]

It cost me about [b]£35[/b] to ship when I got it via [b]APC[/b] and I realise that's an obstacle for a lot of people, so I'm happy to drive up to [b]50 miles[/b] for the cost of the fuel to deliver it if that helps? If you're interested but further away, APC are very good value and I could investigate that for you though there's obviously other couriers around.

It's working perfectly and I put some [b]castors[/b] on it (one of which is a bit worse for wear now) to help move it around as it's pretty heavy! The spec is almost the same as this latest model, here:

[url="http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74526"]http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74526[/url]

It's in pretty [b]good condition[/b] but not perfect to be honest. But having said all that, you won't be disappointed and for the money, it is excellent at reproducing frequencies down to [b]30hz[/b] ! For [b]low B strings[/b], it's fantastic!

[attachment=8991:Peavey_underside.jpg]

[attachment=8990:Peavey_back.jpg]

If you want any more info or are interested, just send me a PM. Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik

Things 'For Sale' are moving pretty slow generally it seems and with something like this, even slower!!

So it's now on Ebay [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peavey-410-TVX-Bass-Cab-350-watts-4-ohms-W-W_W0QQitemZ150251850840QQihZ005QQcategoryZ58719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]here[/url]

for anyone who's interested.. :)

Nik, try Fastway Couriers for cheap shipping, they beat EVERYONE on costs at my old company, by a million miles. And they were good, too!

Also like to add I've heard this cab being used and it sounded great with Nik's basses and GK head :)

Cheers Mert - will do!

Thanks for the positive comments too... How's things with you?

Nik

[quote name='Merton' post='207917' date='May 28 2008, 11:25 AM']Nik, try Fastway Couriers for cheap shipping, they beat EVERYONE on costs at my old company, by a million miles. And they were good, too!

Also like to add I've heard this cab being used and it sounded great with Nik's basses and GK head :)[/quote]

[quote name='Merton' post='208006' date='May 28 2008, 01:17 PM']Not bad thanks, got an interesting little project on the go at the moment which I'll keep you in the loop about before unveiling to the wider world :)

You doing ok?[/quote]
Sounds interesting!!!

Am OK thanks.. will PM / call you for a proper catch up!

• 2 weeks later...