Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£350

dudi8

Hi!
bought this stunning bass from a fellow Basschater couple of weeks ago, and the search for cash continuous..

thats the specs he sent me:
[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Mighty Mite (Licensed By Fender) Unlined Fretless Neck (side dots) on a Mighty Might Jazz body (both imported from the USA). Neck joint to body is excellent! DiMarzio Noiseless Model J pickups and all Gold fittings including Gold mirror scratchplate and Wilkinson Gold Machine heads.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif]one thing to add - the [/font][/color][font=Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000]pick guard has a small crack beneath the thumb rest, i can send photos if anyone is interested[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Great sounding bass, really comfortable neck[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]bought it for 350 and selling it for the same price[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Thanks![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by dudi8

Can't speak for the rest of it, but the Mighty Mite necks are superb. I'e got on one my 'bitsa' Jazz and it's a joy to play.

If the bodies are anywhere near as good then this is a LOT of bass for the money.