Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Upgraded MIM Fender Precision 2003-2004
£300

Ruiner

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought this 18 months ago after joining a band that used a lot of alternate tunings. I ended up leaving the band a couple of months later and it became surplus to requirements.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Off white body, rosewood neck with black [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]p[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ickguard.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]U[/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]p[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]graded by previous owner with black gotoh bridge, Seymour Duncan SPB-3 pickup[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and varitone circuitary fitted.[/font][/color] [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has been professionally set up in C# standard tuning[/font][/color]

I've never gigged the bass, and have only ever used it at four or five practices, but it has clearly been well used by the previous owner and does have wear and the odd ding that you might expect with a ten year old instrument. I've tried to take as many pictures as possible to represent these so you know exactly what you're getting:

[url="http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/Unit403567/library/MIM%20P-Bass"]http://s1282.beta.ph...ry/MIM%20P-Bass[/url]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#ff0000]Pricewise I'm looking for[/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] £300. [/font][/color]

Edited by Ruiner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Ruiner, sorry for not getting back in touch, the mike dirnt bass that went missing in transit finally showed u back at my house, so I'm in a bit of a dilemma about what to do with it. Don't suppose you want to offload one of your mark hoppus bases do you? Have a bump!

Thanks for the bumps guys. Looking for a straight sale I think with this Damon due to space issues. This p-bass sounds just like my hoppus (same spb-3 pickup) but also has the varitone circuit for more tonal flexibility if needed. I just really find the jazz body shape more comfortable hence why I'm selling this over the Hoppus.

Fair call mate, didn't realise until after we spoke about this bass, we had been chatting in a thread a while back about the hoppus! Mate I'm stuck with this mike dirnt at the moment so until I shift it ill be on the sidelines, but ill keep an eye out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...