Why become a member? ×

Barefaced midget price

Alfie

IIRC was about £450, excluding postage, and depending n if you had the silvergrill cloth or not, also there was a £80(IIRC) surcharge per driver then too, so the current price of £500~£550 is including the surcharge I think. Its definitely gone up a fair bit. The last one on her that was used was set at £450 so I had to check thinking it was the same as the new price.

Edit: scratch that, some reason the tweetered version costs over a hundred pound more than they did a while back. a bit mad, I'd just go for a compact, unless I had to travel on a bicycle.

Edited by Prime_BASS

I made a note of this last year when I was deciding whether to get a second Compact or a Midget (I went for the Compact in the end). The price was £450 + £40 Neodym surcharge + £25 delivery + £25 for the silver cloth, totalling £540 for the silver cloth option delivered.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Kirky' timestamp='1362401807' post='1999131']
I made a note of this last year when I was deciding whether to get a second Compact or a Midget (I went for the Compact in the end). The price was £450 + £40 Neodym surcharge + £25 delivery + £25 for the silver cloth, totalling £540 for the silver cloth option delivered.
[/quote]
^^^ what he said, £25 less if you go for black not silver.

EDIT: more now though!

Edited by JapanAxe