Why become a member? ×

SOLD EBS HD350 Head

Fizzer

EBS HD350 Bass amp head for sale.

This is an amazingly smooth, clean sounding solid state amp from Sweden with great compression and drive.

Perfect working order. This is the 4 Ohm model so is ideally suited to a couple of 8 Ohm cabs (later ones are 2 ohm output I think)
great condition, I've always had it in a flight case
Comes in a 2U stag flight case.
£395

Seperately available:
Peavey 2 x 10 8 Ohm cab. Not even close to the same quality as the EBS above, just something that I've had knocking around for a while, it's loud enough but not very refined. The tweeter control knob has fallen into the cab as the retaining nut undid itself. Easily retrieved if you have a crosshead screwdriver.
£50

Selling due to moving to Ampeg kit.

Test drives welcome, located in south Oxfordshire

Edited by Fizzer

Bump for an amazing amp. Got rid of mine a couple of years ago and have regretted it ever since. If this is around in a few weeks, I'll seriously think about biting your hand off for it.

[quote name='Fizzer' timestamp='1362309358' post='1998084']
This is the 4 Ohm model so is ideally suited to a couple of 8 Ohm cabs (later ones are 2 ohm output I think)
[/quote]

I never knew they did a 4 Ohm version, always assumed it was a 2 Ohm load as the EBS cabs are (as far as I know) all 4 Ohm. Mine was pretty old, I brought it around 2001 or 2002 but that was 2 Ohm.

• 2 weeks later...