Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: American 1997 Fender Jazz Bass (5 string)

mikekaperys

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]After debating with myself for a few weeks I've decided it's time to sell my jazz bass. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This is a beautiful bass, and sounds really amazing - but due to having other basses that are more practical for my music I unfortunately never get much time to play this bass. The bass is in a beautiful metallic jade colour. Made in 1997. Had the old style 5 in-line headstock.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'd like £760 for this beautiful bass please.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It is in almost perfect condition, there is a slight scratch on the back of the bass, but other than that no damage to the body. Theres is a slight dent in the back of the headstock too (nothing visible from the audience or playing position) - nothing effecting the playability. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The bass will come with a strap and locking strap locks. It also comes in the original hard case.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This is a truly awesome bass, which I will really be sad to see go. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]If [/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]you would like any more photos or[/size][/font][/color] [color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]want to ask any questions please PM me![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Edit: Added a few more photos and dated.[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=128693:jazzbass.jpg][attachment=129190:photo 1.JPG][attachment=129192:photo 2.JPG][attachment=129193:photo 3.JPG][attachment=129195:photo 4.JPG][attachment=129196:photo 5.JPG]

Edited by mikekaperys

Sure man!

Theres a few other pictures in there, too. Sorry about the quality, iPod camera isn't all that brilliant.

[attachment=128777:photo 1.JPG][attachment=128778:photo 2.JPG][attachment=128780:photo 4.JPG][attachment=128781:photo 5.JPG]

This image shows the dint in the back of the headstock:
[attachment=128779:photo 3.JPG]

-Mike

Edited by mikekaperys