Why become a member? ×

FS/FT The FIRST Warwick Vampyre NT4 produced... £1500 or Trade for a 5 string.

binky_bass

Hi guys,

I did have this advertised the other day at a slightly lower price... but that was before I had all the information.

I had exchanged a few emails with Hans P. Wilfer (president of Warwick) and I have been told by him that this was the 1st Warwick Vampyre to be built... it has a serial number of 2003/001. He mentioned that I should list the bass between £2000 and £3000 for sale. (I can provide all the emails to any interested parties to confirm this, and yes, I have HPW permission to share these!)

It is signed by Hans P. Wilfer on the reverse of the headstock and bears the serial number 2003/001

This is a monster of a bass and sounds incredible, it is in excellent condition and has very little signs of wear what so ever, pretty amazing for a bass that was the absolute first of its kind.

This is a exert from one of the emails Hans sent me...

"Dear Russ,

[color=#000000]- Vampyre[/color]
[color=#000000] yes it is the Number 1 and you can say that, that I confirmed this.. specs are the same as today[/color]
[color=#000000] with a Quilted Top and yours is an 5 AAAAA Quilted Maple top.. absolut stunning and the price for[/color]
[color=#000000] this Bass new today will be Euro 6.247,00 so you can ask even 2.500 to 3.000 for your Vampyre..[/color]
[color=#000000] it is the number 1..."[/color]

[color=#000000]I can provide all the other emails if you want as well...[/color]

[color=#000000]This bass is savage in looks and tone, its is a piece of Warwick history, and looks STUNNING![/color]

[color=#000000]I am based in Wickford, Essex, and I am on 07912222127. You are welcome to try it out, and look her over if you want to! I can ship anywhere within reason at your cost. (I can arrange it all though!)[/color]

[color=#000000]I may accept trades in the form of 6 string fretted basses, but I am mainly after cash.[/color] £1500 is the price! That £3000 less than a new one, and this has the history of being the first of its kind! :)

[color=#000000]Let me know guys![/color]

[color=#000000]Russ.[/color]

Edited by binky_bass