Why become a member? ×

Diago Pedal Board - Showman

Hello hello hello,

For sale is a Diago Pedalboard - the Showman version. This has been used so keep that in mind if you want to purchase this solid piece of equipment. I cant put up pics up because the board is at my practice space so i cant show you pics till tuesday.

Im selling because the pedalboard is just too big, I need to downsize to be fair on my 3 pedals! Also, I am skint as skint can be. The price of being a musician right!?!

Let me know,

Josh

Edited by Joshbasscana

[quote name='Joshbasscana' post='205318' date='May 23 2008, 11:27 PM']Hello hello hello,

For sale is a Diago Pedalboard - the Showman version. This has been used so keep that in mind if you want to purchase this solid piece of equipment. I cant put up pics up because the board is at my practice space so i cant show you pics till tuesday.

Im selling because the pedalboard is just too big, I need to downsize to be fair on my 3 pedals! Also, I am skint as skint can be. The price of being a musician right!?!

Let me know,

Josh[/quote]

Im definately interested mate. How do you stick the pedals down on it? I assume velcro? Is it a delivered price too?

Cheers

Edited by dandini

[quote name='dandini' post='206600' date='May 26 2008, 03:37 PM']Im definately interested mate. How do you stick the pedals down on it? I assume velcro? Is it a delivered price too?

Cheers[/quote]

I've got some sticky velcro that I'll throw in with it - however it's not including postage. I'll have to see how much it is to post but I imagine it will be in the region of a tenner.
What do you think?

Josh

[quote name='Joshbasscana' post='206648' date='May 26 2008, 04:44 PM']I've got some sticky velcro that I'll throw in with it - however it's not including postage. I'll have to see how much it is to post but I imagine it will be in the region of a tenner.
What do you think?

Josh[/quote]

Sounds cool.... its bigger than my current Boss case so let me know postage and we can sort something out. my email is [email protected]