Why become a member? ×

Two Tickets for RUSH - LG Arena SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

As that Geddy Lee chap is trifficly popular round these parts, I thought I'd give you the first dibs on these-

Two tix for everyones favourite Canadians on the Clockwork Angels Tour at LG Arena, The NEC on Sun May 26 2013 - 7:30 PM

I've got two B Block tickets which I'm gonna let go at face value of £75 each + booking fee (£15) so thats £165 for the pair. They're E-Tickets, so they are easily email-able.

Why am I not going...? Well, sadly they clash with Roger Hodgson (not literally, of course) and as I've seen Rush on many occasions (check my Avatar...) and this might be big Roge's last throw of the dice, with a heavy heart, I turn towards the former Supertramp supremo.

This is the ideal night out for any Basschatter and as we all know, Rush are killerdiller live. Decent seats too - middle block of the front three blocks.

Questions? Queries? fire away...

Edited by rushbo

La Bumpa Strangiata.

With tickets in further flung parts of the LG being offered for funny money on gougers websites, these are bargainous. C'mon Basschatters, this is goshdarn Rush we're talking about - with an orchestra and everything...