Why become a member? ×

Fender Deluxe USA PRECISION (SOLD)

Pestie

For sale is a [b]2004 USA Deluxe 4 string P bass.[/b] The bass has a [b]silver body[/b] and rosewood fingerboard. The pick guard is a [b]blue silver pearl.[/b] The bass is in really good condition but has been played and not kept in a hard case.

It has a few minor scratches and dings to the body, not very noticeable but need to be mentioned. The neck is in good order, it had a full set up early last year including a fret dress. The standard Fender EQ has been replaced with a top quality [b]John East[/b] P retro Deluxe 3 band unit and the standard Fender pickups have been replaced with [b]Wizard Combo[/b] pickups.

The bass comes with its original hard shell case. I am happy to courier this at the buyers expense.

I would like [b]£650 ONO Please.[/b]

Edited by Pestie

Looking forward to seeing this one :gas:
Try putting your photos on photobucket. Once they are on, double click on a photo. You then have 4 options of copying on the bottom right hand side of the page.
Click on the bottom one and it will say something like link copied.
Go back to you ad and paste the photo.
I was shown how to do this by hutton and the results are in my ad linked below, just below the big red writing, er below this post. Look good to me.
I managed to figure it, I am sure you will to.
Good luck,
Karl
Karl.

Edited by karlfer

Thank you Karl

To be honest I am really struggling with this. I have got it on Photobucket but I don't seem to be able to get it right. When I pasted it all of the IMG codes came onto my ad so I had to delete them all. I will try again.

Thank you & kind regards

Mike

Well done Mike, glad to help a little bit.
That sir, is a cracking looking bass indeed. Didn't know they did this model in this colour. If my Lakkie goes in time, may well be back to this thread :P
Doubt that P will be around too long.
Good luck,
Karl.

The first control towards the neck is: Top volume/bottom pick up selection.
The second knob is: Top Treble/Bottom Bass
The thirds knob is: Top High mids/Bottom Low mids
The last control is: Pull/push Active/Passive. Pull out for active/push in for passive.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike

Hello mate

I thought that by describing the controls it would be helpful. It is a 3 band. I am in a little village just outside of Chipping Norton. Post code: OX7 5SW. If you want to come and have a look and try it out just let me know.

best wishes

Mike :D

[quote name='StuartB' timestamp='1361781931' post='1990574']
So does that mean Fender actually construct their 'USA' series basses in china? Or am I missing something...
[/quote]

You are confusing me :P and I am certainly missing something!
Silver one made in USA, sunburst one made in China about 7/8 years later.

Edited by karlfer

Hello Karl

I am getting confused now! I was responding to the post before yours so hopefully I haven't confused you. Unfortunately my pix have two basses in them. The silver USA and the Chinese Modern Player. The USA is for sale and the other is just looking gorgeous on my office wall.

Cor blimey, me head hurts now!!!!!!!!!

Take care, thanks again for all of your help.

Mike

:P

[quote name='Pestie' timestamp='1361782613' post='1990583']
Hello Karl

I am getting confused now! I was responding to the post before yours so hopefully I haven't confused you. Unfortunately my pix have two basses in them. The silver USA and the Chinese Modern Player. The USA is for sale and the other is just looking gorgeous on my office wall.

Cor blimey, me head hurts now!!!!!!!!!

Take care, thanks again for all of your help.

Mike

:P
[/quote]

I am only confused when I'm awake ;) . However, in this instance, I was fully aware of what is what.
It's that StuartB chap who's had the cleaning fluid with his cornflakes :lol:

• 2 weeks later...