Why become a member? ×

Traded! please delete.

AduneMoon

Hey all, looking to get rid of my Esh Various 4 looking for a trade for maybe a Warwick pro series corvette 5 string ? or something similar seen a 2001 Esh Various 4 for sale for about £600 so yeh . Don't really know alot about this bass to be honest tried contacting Esh they didn't have a clue or i didn't understand what they were saying, Has a Kent Armstrong pickup along with the Piezo and there Eshtronic gadgetry that i have the tag for how it works =).[attachment=128196:20130222_125850.jpg][attachment=128197:20130222_125930.jpg][attachment=128198:20130222_125952.jpg]

Edited by AduneMoon

[quote name='AduneMoon' timestamp='1361543293' post='1987268']
Ha read it again, think it says Warwick pro series corvette 5 string ? or something similar.
[/quote]

Why dont you read the sellers guidelines which you should be doing before posting anything? They are the top of the forum.

http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=rules&f=19

[quote][font=Arial]5. You must state a price for your item. Even if your item is just for trade, you must include your trade valuation of your item as a guide for others seeking to trade. Anything without a price clearly stated will be subject to removal. Also do not invite 'offers'.[/font][/quote]

Please make amendments to your advert now.