Why become a member? ×

Couple of Amps For Sale!

Dastill

I've recently been having a clear out and after upgrading to a Line 6 Lowdown HD750 and Gallien Krueger speaker cabinets, I no longer feel the need to keep my other bass amps around, and want them to go to a better home:
Yamaha 100 watt bass amp,
I'm unsure of the age of this, it was the first live amp I ever bought, but it only ever left to gig one or twice, before becoming more of an extremely loud practice amp, there's a small scuff on the red front panel face of the amp, but other than that it's near perfect, it's covered in carpeting so it's alot easier to keep clean than most amps! It can produce some really nice tones and is quite a lovely little amp all round.
Peavey Mark 3 head and cabinet:
This 150 watt beast was my main gigging amp (although the we didn't gig all that much) with its built in eq and it's massive tonal qualities I loved this thing every second I played it, although the there is quite a large hole above the speaker meshing ( I believe the cabinet was actually a combo amp at some point...) I know it is all electrically sound after having it all checked over and PAT tested in the past (for playing a festival we had to have all our gear tested for safety.) I'd love to keep for the history but I just don't have the space.
Peavey 100watt keyboard amp, I'm not so sure of the model of this amp, or it's actual age, I inherited this from a family friend, but as I have no desire to learn keyboards and it gets in my way at the minute, I like it gone out my way

May also sell for the right money...
Zoom B1 effects unit
Ibanez GSR190 bass
Washburn T14T
Pro sound wireless guitar system

Drop me a message for more info on anything and to get pictures :)
Thanks
Dastill