Why become a member? ×

Sold elsewhere

ead

[size=5]For sale is this rather lovely Overwater by Tanglewood Aspiration Elite ([/size][size=5]top of the range[/size][size=5]) bass. The top is a lush slice of dark Wenge on an Ash body. The head stock is matched to the body. Year of manufacture is 2011.[/size]

[size=5]The bass is in excellent condition with no blemishes to the finish that I can detect and has just been re-strung with a brand new set of Ernie Ball Slinky nickel wound strings in 40/55/75/100 gauges.[/size]

[size=5]The bass comes with a Sumo gig bag and I'm looking for £350 which I think represents excellent value for money for an instrument[/size][size=5] of this quality[/size][size=5].[/size]

[color=#0000cd][size=5][u]Specification:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Body - Wenge top on White Ash[/size][/color]
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Neck[/size][/color][color=#0000CD][size=5] - [/size][/color][color=#0000cd][size=5]3-piece Maple, bolt on[/size][/color]
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Fretboard[/size][/color][color=#0000CD][size=5] - [/size][/color][color=#0000cd][size=5]Rosewood[/size][/color]
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Tuners[/size][/color][color=#0000CD][size=5] - [/size][/color][color=#0000cd][size=5]Gotoh style mini[/size][/color]
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Bridge[/size][/color][color=#0000CD][size=5] - [/size][/color][color=#0000cd][size=5]Overwater heavy duty[/size][/color]
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Pickups[/size][/color][color=#0000CD][size=5] - [/size][/color][color=#0000cd][size=5]2 x Overwater soap-bars[/size][/color]
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Electronics[/size][/color][color=#0000CD][size=5] - [/size][/color][color=#0000cd][size=5]Overwater active 3-band EQ[/size][/color]
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Controls[/size][/color][color=#0000CD][size=5] - [/size][/color][color=#0000cd][size=5]Volume (pull for bright) / Pan / Treble / Mid / Bass[/size][/color]

[size=5]This bass is the top of their entry level range and benefits from full Overwater design and components whilst being built in the far east to keep costs down. New the RRP for these basses is c.£700.[/size]

Edited by ead

I played this very bass last week while drooling over EAD's fretless ACG - this ss a great bass and a great price.
Great guy to deal with as well.
For anyone thinking about this you could do a lot worse for the money.......

Bargain - what a price!
If I wasn't going to London this weekend I would be darkening your door with my presence to play this again giving it some serious thought of getting into trouble with Mrs Bagsieblue (again)
Have a bump - somebody should snap this up.