Why become a member? ×

Could you be a vocalist for a RATM band in Edinburgh?

mcnach

Sharing members across various bands is nice: it helps scheduling and you already know them (and like them, otherwise why are you with them?)

But when one lets you down...

So, we had a double bill gig scheduled in a well known music bar in town. At 9.30 Radge Against The Machine. At midnight Sea Bass Kid (originals).
Now we share vocalist... and he just told us something came up at work and he will have to be away on that date... leaving both bands in dry land.

:(

How very frustrating!

It shows you you can't have everything...

If any of you wants to be Zach de la Rocha for one evening, in Edinburgh, on the 21st... do let me know! I started with that question but not being serious... however, hey, you never know! If any of you is interested, it would save us from cancelling both gigs ;)

Singer has a job already, and so do I... although this morning I'm a bit of a slow starter (making up for last night staying late :))

Do give us a call still, you can sing with us via mobile phone next time he lets us down ;)

Hmmm... holograms. That's an idea... :P

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1360838635' post='1977122']
Singer has a job already, and so do I... although this morning I'm a bit of a slow starter (making up for last night staying late :))

Do give us a call still, you can sing with us via mobile phone next time he lets us down ;)

Hmmm... holograms. That's an idea... :P
[/quote]

Good luck and have a blast tomorrow night J. We'll have to have a catch up at the weekend one evening if your free for a chat? :)

A

Thanks! Sure thing...

Tomorrow is going to be a fun night :) We are doing two new songs with SBK, and adding three to our RATM repertoire, which helps keep things interesting for us too.
I hope we have a darkened stage for SBK as I will use my black Jazz for that, with the new glow in the dark side dot markers ;)