Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass - Gone/Trade

Scooby

Looking to sell my recently acquired Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass. Unfortunately, I need to sell this or my Gretsch that is also advertised on Basschat. This is a 2003 P Bass that is in really good condition - usual, very minor blemishes on the back from clothing and a very slight dink close to the battery compartment (see pics). The only addition to the bass is a Badass 3 bridge, which I think is a great improvement!

[i][b]The blurb from Fender[/b][/i]: [color=#333333][font=open_sansregular, sans-serif]Fender's American Deluxe Precision Bass® has the modern features that bassists demand, with an innovative designed preamp circuit that delivers exhilarating active and passive tone. Powerful-yet-quiet N3 Noiseless™ pickups present more clean headroom and EQ range than ever, and even more versatile tonal options come from the active/passive switch and passive tone control.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=open_sansregular, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='Inti' timestamp='1359729427' post='1959507']
Can't see the pictures
[/quote]

They show up on my system. They are on a Flickr album so, if you're looking via an iPhone or iPad you'll need to download the free app from iTunes. I've managed to upload one picture. Hope that helps.

Edited by Scooby