Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Jazzman for sale & solid case

Dr_pain

Hello,

I have for sale here a Warwick FNA Corvette [color="#ff0000"]Jazzman[/color] 5 String bass for £800.
This is an actual German Warwick model and not one of the cheap 'Rockbass' alternatives.

The bass is in excellent condition and It comes with a solid hard flight case that is worth around £150-£200 (as seen in some of the pictures)

It's fitted with MEC Passive pick ups and the controls are Volume/Pickup Pan, Treble, Mid, & Bass

The bass alone would be around £1400 new without a case so this is a definite bargain.

I have scanned thoroughly over this bass several times and there only appears to be one very light miniscule scratch (look at the last picture) however I need to make it clear that this bass is in excellent condition.

This is a professional instrument that will last a lifetime.

I live in Glasgow.

If you have any questions in general please feel free to message me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Gust0o

Hello,

I have for sale here a Warwick FNA Corvette Jazzman 5 String bass for £800.
This is an actual German Warwick model and not one of the cheap 'Rockbass' alternatives.

The bass is in excellent condition and It comes with a solid hard flight case that is worth around £150-£200 (as seen in some of the pictures)

It's fitted with MEC Passive pick ups and the controls are Volume/Pickup Pan, Treble, Mid, & Bass

The bass alone would be around £1400 new without a case so this is a definite bargain.

I have scanned thoroughly over this bass several times and there only appears to be one very light miniscule scratch (look at the last picture) however I need to make it clear that this bass is in excellent condition.

This is a professional instrument that will last a lifetime.

I live in Glasgow.

If you have any questions in general please feel free to message me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

[attachment=126933:P1010871.JPG]
[attachment=126934:P1020867.JPG]
[attachment=126935:P1020871.JPG]
[attachment=126936:P1020869.JPG]
[attachment=126937:P1020873.JPG]
[attachment=126938:P1020594.JPG]
[attachment=126939:P1020587.JPG]

Edited by Dr_pain

• 2 months later...