Why become a member? ×

Lefty Fender CIJ '62 Precision VWH - SOLD!

rasher80

Righto folks, the time has come for me to finally wave goodbye to being a gigging bassist – this means I am reluctantly giving up the best bass I have ever owned. I don’t have much time to dedicate to playing, and I have a cheap bass to noodle on - so this one won’t be played, and an instrument this good deserves someone to really put it through it’s paces.

Bought in 2009 from Guitar Emporium, this has only seen live action once (I had a rush of blood to the head and upgraded all my gear the week before three of five band members jacked it in) so it is in mint condition – only used for studio work.

Vintage white with torty pickguard, rosewood board with standard P pickup and chrome hardware, standard neck (42mm at nut). Everyone knows the reputation of the CIJ Fenders, and this one is no different.

Asking [s]£600[/s] £500. Please contact for details etc. Will throw in the Protection Racket semi-solid case for nothing.

I can't seem to upload photos for some reason - until I work out what's going wrong PM me and I'll mail them to you.

Cheers for looking

Edited by rasher80

[sup][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Thanks, I will do this ASAP.[/size][/font][/sup]

[sup][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]I am still having trouble with the photographic end of proceedings! Hopefully it won't be too much longer![/size][/font][/sup]

• 2 weeks later...