Why become a member? ×

Boss CE3 bass chorus and EHX Bass Muff Pi FS

andybassdoyle

Pics to follow asap. Update 20.54, arrrggghhh, can't do it. IT help please!!!

Due to some rationalisation on my board these two need to go to make some room. Both are in good but used condition and both have velcro on the base.

Boss CE3 bass chorus, very nice chorus has a very usable low cut filter so you can limit the effect to high's only. Which is nice. This is probably one of the better chorus pedals I've used recently, it's just no longer an effect that I'm turning to though....

EHX Bass Muff. Reluctant sale partly because this is a great drive pedal, I love the tone and it doesn't sacrifice any of the fundamentals, works really well. Main reason though is that I love having a pedal with Muff written on it. Yes, I am 11 years old. Picked up a myrtle spider drive pedal from Topo Morto last year though and that thing just drips filth, outcome, I have less love for the Muff.

I'm guessing that these are both pretty well known pedals but please shout if you have any questions.

Price wise I'm looking for £40 each inc shipping which I'm pretty sure is what I paid. I think I have boxes for both but if not they will be well packed. No power supplies are included I'm afraid.

Cheers,
ABD

Edited by andybassdoyle