Why become a member? ×

Savarez Corelli DB strings UNUSED SET - ALL GONE!!

hubrad

I've duplicated this from the topic in Other Musical Items.. if I shouldn't have both listings I'll drop one!

Hi all,
[s]Since managing to get a deal with Picato/Innovation strings I've not needed to use my 'spare' sets of Evah Pirazzi. I keep shifting them from cupboard to cupboard.. anyone else fancy them? These are unused strings and there's TWO sets (yes, I know!), one of which is dated 03.09 and the other I got from Johnson S.I in USA about the same time. Will fit (just) on my 108cm scale Meinel.[/s]
Also one set, also unused, of Savarez Corelli Tungsten 'Small Size' 100cm (1/2 size) the type I used to use on my previous Zeller 3/4 with scale length of 103.5cm. Dated 06.03
AFAIK synthetic strings don't deteriorate like gut.. some folks play the same set for years.
You all know what strings/packets look like, so there doesn't seem any point in photos!
[s]I'm looking for £110 per set sent by tracked courier or £100 per set collected just north or south of Bradford.[/s]
[s]The Pirazzi are now £80 posted - CHEAPER than I've seen a part-used set go for on here! Grab both for £150 - less than the cheapest single set I could find on a quick shopping trawl![/s]
[s]The Corelli are yours for £55
How's that grab anyone?[/s]
All gone a while back; sorry!

Edited by hubrad

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...