Why become a member? ×

SOLD.

Josh

Hey all,

This is the result of a bit of a change over with my two jazzes. What we have is a 2012 Fender USA American Special Body which includes the Master Greasebucket tone control, which basically rolls off the treble without adding bass, coupled with the neck from my Squier CV jazz which IMO is a great neck. The AS originally came with an all maple neck and fingerboard but I have switched that on to my Squier as it is my workhorse and I've always loved the olympic white/maple combination. But even with the Squier neck on the Fender body it still sounds great. If anything, because it's rosewood it now sounds lot more warmer which I prefer.

[u][b]Pics:[/b][/u]

The tort plate on it currently is the one from my CV and as such it's not exactly a perfect fit, but it will also come with the original white scratch plate. Aside from that, it is a fully functioning and great sounding bass as it is but it could also be used for a project or for someone else to use as a parts bass :)

[b][u]Price:[/u][/b]

SOLD.

Thanks,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

Bump with a slight price drop :)

Here's a soundclip of the bass, I'm just cycling through the main tones with the tone set about halfway:

[url="https://soundcloud.com/josh-duddridge/sqf2"]https://soundcloud.c...-duddridge/sqf2[/url]

Both. Bridge. Neck. Slap.

All recorded flat through Garageband, with a little added compression. Edited by Josh

[quote name='clashcityrocker' timestamp='1358684502' post='1943183']
Thats some funky bass there mate and what a good way to show her off. Good luck with the sale, seems a bargain really. The CV necks are really really nice imo
[/quote]

Thanks mate, hopefully someone will snap it up soon :)

• 2 weeks later...