Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Bass

foxthebiker

Standard (Upgrade) Fender Precision Bass For Sale:

Originally cost £399.00...(Latest Price £190)

Comes complete with Fender Gig Bag and tools, tags the lot. Strap locks included and just re-strung / set up. Sounds punchy and growly!

Never gigged! No scratches, no dings, perfect and as new condition.

Post or collect; I have a proper Fender box and I reckon on around £20 for postage.

Many PICS:

[attachment=8726:DSC_0005.jpg][attachment=8727:DSC_0006.jpg][attachment=8728:DSC_0007.jpg][attachmen
t=8722:DSC_0001.jpg][attachment=8723:DSC_0002.jpg][attachment=8724:DSC_0003.jpg][attachment=8725:DSC
_0004.jpg]

Edited by foxthebiker

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='200608' date='May 16 2008, 06:03 PM']i didnt know they did a 60th anniversary MIM P bass...learn something new every day[/quote]

They did, but this isn't one of them. This is a standard mexican P bass fom 2006. Every guitar Fender made in that year had a little 60th anniversary sticker on it, but the sticker doesn't make it an anniversary model. They did the same in '96 for the 50th.

The mexican 60th anniversary P was in blizzard pearl only and had a commemorative neck plate, tinted neck varnish and a special gig bag.

Edited by Muppet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='219494' date='Jun 15 2008, 10:25 PM']I can vouch for the amazing condition of FTB's basses... I bought a fretless jazz from him a few weeks back & it really was immaculate! Best of luck with this one, Fox![/quote]

Hi Rich.

Thanks mate.

I hope it's all going well with you and your friend and you have had plenty of gigs.

I also hope the VMF is going well too.

Kind words sir...

I'll text you in a week if no go....

Gassing now for a bigger rig...you know the drill....

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...