Why become a member? ×

Jensen P12n speaker - Mint £99

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Jensen P12n Speaker [/color][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]For sale is a mint condition Jensen P12n 8Ohm 50w rated speaker which was used to upgrade my Fender Blues Deluxe for a short time before I decided to sell the amp and refit the standard original speaker. I only decided to sell the amp because I had the opportunity to buy a rare Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue with a mahogany and cane case and Celestion Blue, and the Blues deluxe is just not getting used now so it needs a new home, as does the speaker. The Jensen has only been used for approximately 12 months. This speaker retails for £142 new. Please check out my other listings.[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]For full specification and sound samples check out this link to Jensen http://www.jensentone.com/speaker/p12n[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]I have tried and failed to upload picture, but have several to send via email if you contact me.[/color][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...