Why become a member? ×

Marcus Miller Jazz, 4 string, Olly White TRADED

andybassdoyle

15/01/13 update - now traded, on it's way to Finland shortly.....

Seasons greetings to you all!

This came to me from Floyd Pepper earlier in the year and has totally fulfilled my expecations in terms of the Marcus single coil sound. Dood helped with the original set up and it is fantastic, just not for me. Problem is it doesn't work so well for me finger style and as this is really my mainstay I suspect it will only get very occasional use. I also need some other stuff so back on the roundabout once again....

Sale wise I'm asking what was paid for it, £650. This also includes the gigbag it came in plus the original preamp, the bass is retro-fitted with a bart TCT, I never tried the original as it sounds awesome with the mod.

Trade wise - which is what I'd prefer tbh, I'm ideally after a mid-sized cab for gigs where 112 is too small and 612 too big. Really after a 210 or 212, must be lightweight. Cash adjustment my way is fine, your way is possible but I'd prefer not.

Let me know what you think, I am also open to any other trade offers.

I will post some pics asap, in the meantime here is the previous thread:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/170301-olympic-white-marcus-miller-jazz-bass-with-bartolini-tct-preamp-sold/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]
Hope you don't mind Floyd, great bass just not for me it seems.

Updated 28/12, here are some pics, crappy light I'm afraid so I will try and put some better ones up asap:
[attachment=125942:1.jpg]
[attachment=125943:2.jpg]
[attachment=125944:3.jpg]

All the best and Happy New Year to you all Basschat.

Andy

Edited by andybassdoyle

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1356514315' post='1910586']
Whoa there mate, only just back online from Christmas family stuff. For some reason I can't reply to your pm Karl but the bass is still available at the mo so feel free to get in touch if you're still interested.

Rgds,
ABD
[/quote]

No response to PM might have had something to do with some plonker deleting it somehow. That would be me then :blush: .
I am living proof care in the community doesn't work.
Cheers for getting in touch Andy, good luck with the sale.
Karl.