Why become a member? ×

Mojo Hand Juju £50

Dr Phibes

Mojo Hand[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Juju £60/ now £50[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Very rare, only 27 made[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The fine folks at [/font][/color]Mojo Hand[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] are offering up a limited edition boost/dirt pedal similar to the first channel of their Copperhead stomp, but with one foot switch and a toggle for more dirt. Dubbed the Juju Boost, there will only be 27 of these pedals made. The Juju Boost sports two knobs – level and gain. Each pedal is a different color combination with no two being exactly alike. [/font][/color]

Info here:

[url="http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/mojohand/jujuboost"]http://www.effectsda...ohand/jujuboost[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is light blue with a white voodoo doll on it, its a very good boost doing everything from crystal clean to pretty gritty.[/font][/color]

Edited by Dr Phibes

PMs replied to. I have mostly used it to boost the signal from a mag pickup on my double bass and add a little grit. The chap I bought it from used it with a tube amp and swore by it. I don't hear any noticeable drop off in low end. Just changed my double bass setup so don't really have a need for it anymore.

Its a very nice yet fairly transparent boost, reacting totally different to say a traditional Phat Boost which most other boosts are but again at the same time more range of sounds than an MXR Micro Amp.

I believe it can be totally clean with the gain off and the volume cranked that said I've not tried it for ages.

Am damn tempted to buy it back though :D

• 2 weeks later...