Why become a member? ×

Leads... thousands of 'em!

Hello all,

Got loads of leads need shifting. They're all working fine and they're all clean. Most could pass as brand new, some actually are brand new and unused! Deals available for multiple purchases but bear in mind that these are priced to sell; no offers please! Because of the amount of leads there are, I've decided not to include photos of them all, however I have taken some photos so if you want some, PM me with your email address and I'll send them along to you.

Postage will be determined on a case by case basis, but as a guideline think £1.50 per long cable, £1 per short one.

Here's what we have for your careful deliberation:

[b]2x10m Jack-Jack[/b], black, Neutrik jacks, high quality unbranded cable, 2.5mm - £15 each

[b]2x4m Female XLR - Jack[/b], black, unbranded cable and jacks - £6 each

[b]2x10m Speakon-Speakon[/b], black, Neutrik speakons, high quality unbranded cable, 2.5mm- £15 each

[b]2x5m Speakon-Jack[/b], black, Neutrik jack and speakon, high quality cable - £10 each

[b]2x2m Speakon-Jack[/b], black, Neutrik Speakon and Jack, high quality cable - £8 each

[b]1x approx 6m length of grey Proel cable with Jack plug on one end leaving the other end bare -[/b] £8 each

Check out my feedback and get in touch!

Cheers

Alex

Edit: the 'unbranded quality cable' turns out to be Lynx brand cable.

Edited by Truckstop