Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic BH250 Head with Toneprint & Footswitch .- Boxed + Manual & Leads .SOLD.

dodgnofski

Hi chaps, here is my BH250 Head which I bought recently on here. It is a great piece of kit - but as my gigging days are over, someone who 'is' gigging may as well get the best from it! I'm sure you know the script with these babies - plenty loud enough - read the review in Bass Guitar Magazine - small, light & tonally wonderful. The Toneprint is easy to use - even for an old fossil like me & because this has the footswitch, it allows you to store two Toneprints at the same time & instantly switch between them! It is in perfect working order & comes complefe in the original box, with manual, a lead for connecting to a computer to enable downloads of the many standard & custom Toneprints - (you can also use a smartphone to do this}! a lead for connecting to an ipod etc for playing along with - (through a speaker, or silently through headphones)! + the optional extra footswitch & connecting lead at a cost of £39.00. The three buttons on the 'really' well built footswitch are - 1). - Mute - for silent tuning on stage 2), - Toneprint on/off and 3). - Switch between the last two loaded Toneprints - 'fab'!! The amp also features a built in tuner - so that's one less thing to carry around! It looks brand spanking new & the only thing I need to mention is that one of the handles? / control knob protectors has a slight bias towards the controls - but this does not affect any operation of the controls. It really is worth reading the review in Bass Guitar Magazine - as it's the only amp I've seen that they gave full marks to on all levels!! Looking for a firm £215 which is what paid for it. Thanks for your time Guys [attachment=125303:TC Electronic 002.JPG] [attachment=125304:TC Electronic 003.JPG] [attachment=125305:TC Electronic 004.JPG] [attachment=125306:TC Electronic 007.JPG]

Edited by dodgnofski

• 2 weeks later...