Why become a member? ×

SOLD - please remove.

Ash121987

For sale is my Warwick Streamer Stage 1 4 string. I bought this about a year ago from a fellow Basschatter. 1992 model.

In good condition considering its age - a few marks on the body just above the pickups and on the back. Small mark on the neck on the bass side near the 4th fret. Brass JAN1, 2 band eq and the jack socket was professionally replaced by the last owner just before I purchased it (original and recept included with sale).

I had to replace one of the nuts which holds the pickup screws in place under the P pickup as this popped out when I lowered the pickup after buying - this is slightly bigger than the old version and so fits tighter, no problems since. The remaining new nuts and screws will also be included with sale. Also comes with Dunlop straplocks and a softcase.

Looking for £900 or offers around there. Money from sale is going towards a brand new Sandberg so no trades unfortunately, unless its a very cheap (ie approx £300) fretless or a 5 string SS1/2 with a slim neck (pre 98).

Cash on collection preferred or bank transfer/cheque with bass shipped once the funds have cleared. UK only. I live in Nottinghamshire and would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance (also willing to post). I also work in Leeds so could potentially meet near there aswell.

[attachment=125075:DSCF1625.JPG]
[attachment=125076:DSCF1626.JPG]
[attachment=125077:DSCF1629.JPG]
[attachment=125078:DSCF1630.JPG]
[attachment=125079:DSCF1632.JPG]

Thanks for looking,

Ash

Edited by Ash121987