Why become a member? ×

Aguilar Amps. SORTED. DB750 now has a new home! AG500 staying.

overwater#1

Hi guys,

As you may have seen in my other for sale thread for the Skjold Bass, i'm currently having to sell some gear, as my Edwards bass trombone needs some repair work, and need the money to fund it. These are just a FEELER, as I love both amps, and may not neccesarily have to sell them yet.

I have two Aguilar amps, and am flexible about which to use. Each is incredibly good! I swear by Aguilar gear, it really is the best stuff i've ever owned! Both are in mint condition, and have been very well looked after. Totally 100% reliable, and sound phenomenal! Whichever one sells, i'll keep the other.

DB750. Comes with 4U Aguilar rackbag with blanking grill. PAT tested recently. £1000.

AG500SC. Comes with 3U Gator rackcase. £500.

Collection is welcomed from Central Manchester/Blackpool. Meet up possible. Shipping extra.

Any questions... Please ask!

Photos soon. Both are near mint!

Best wishes-

Matt

SORTED! DB750 Gone, AG500 staying with me

Edited by overwater#1

I've not tried a 500 but have a db750 - possibly the most impressive pro touring amp around - ultra-solid, simple and functional, full-featured and any situation pro tone with no faffing about. Good price too - this would be lovely as the other side of a stereo rig...