Why become a member? ×

MarkBass R500 Head + 2 cabs ***GONE THANKS***

LemonCello

Here we have my MarkBass Rig consisting of:

R500 Amp head - lightweight and punchy, hybrid with tube pre-amp, ground lift, pre/post Eq switches, effects loop and DI out. A sound engineer told me this Amp produced the cleanest signal he'd ever seen. Made in Italy - this was Clarky's I believe. The Amp comes in a bespoke MarkBass rucksack with pockets for leads.

Std 151H Cab - Italian made and mint with it's fitted Silvertone cover with side pockets for misc leads/other stuff. Speakon connector and two 1/4" jack inputs.[b][color=#ff0000] [/color][/b]

Std 210H Cab - As above but without the cover. (The Silvertone to fit this is about £38 quid). Speakon and two 1/4" jack inputs.

Velcro MarkBass Bass Keeper. Sticks to the side of your cab so you can stand your Bass up while you go for a pint!

Everything in lovely condition, I've only gigged it twice.

Looking for [s]£950[/s] £800 the lot. It can't go any lower!!!!

[url="http://s1168.beta.photobucket.com/user/LemonCello/library/"]http://s1168.beta.ph...nCello/library/[/url]

Edited by LemonCello

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I made a mistake and held this without a deposit for a newbie for a month and 2 days. He hasn't been returning my calls and has effectively gone AWOL. Well, you live and learn I guess!

Anyway, due to the less than positive experience mentioned above, this fab rig is back up for sale.

You can try me with an offer and I may split.

Cheers

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1354799315' post='1890489']
Bargain! Shame they don't still make Markbass cabs with black speakers they looked so damn sexy
[/quote]They do .. uh did ! I've a Classic 610 that has black speakers ! Check my FS thread ... Classic 300 amp is sort of bigger brother to the R500, always fancied one of those as a light weight backup to my MB CL300 .. pity I don't gig anymore but just out of interest .. how much just for the R500 ?

Simon

[quote name='sifi2112' timestamp='1358539446' post='1941238']
They do .. uh did ! I've a Classic 610 that has black speakers !
[/quote]

I know mate, I'm sure I've drooled over that thread a fair few times! :lol: Temptation might get the better of me if i can afford to be naughty this year, i've always wanted to try one...

Thanks for the Pm's guys - still available. Just to be clear, it is probably unrealistic to send the entire rig by post/courier as I do not have boxes and I'd worry about it getting to it's destination in one piece!

As I've already indicated, I'm willing to drive it a couple a hundred miles max which would relate to a fair reach down to the other side of London or up to Nottingham/Peterborough, down to Exeter. If you were prepared to drive a bit then that would cover most of the country I reckon.

Straight cash sale or trade/part trade for a Bass, something .'fendery and precisony' or what have you?

Cheers,

LC