Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Toneport UX2 x 8 USB soundcards... Reduced to £60 each inc p+p!!!

Hi everyone...

i have a bit of a job lot sale going on here... the college i work at and teach A level Music Tech in had to replace our USB soundcards in the summer - merely due to incompatibility with the new PC setup we put in. There is abolutely nothing wrong with the sound cards at all - it seems to be an issue with the USB's on certain motherboards, combined with a driver issue in windows 7 64 bit... i know people who have used them in win7 64 bit and had no issues so its a bit pot luck.

We have 8 x Line 6 Toneport UX2 soundcards (these 2 mic/line ins with 48v) (2 sold to date)
[url="http://uk.line6.com/podstudioux2/"]http://uk.line6.com/podstudioux2/[/url]
There are no discs or boxes, (you are better off downloading the latest driver pack from Line 6 anyway which will include pod farm) but will include a USB cable... All units are in VGC with no broken parts / knobs or issues - some units are the newer ones with black fronts, others are slightly older ones with red fronts... i cant remember how many i have of each... Please specify if you have a preference and i will check. These are [s]£70[/s] £60 each (currently about £130 new)

[s]We also have 1 x Line 6 KB37 sound cards / MIDI keyboards at £120 each (currently about £210 new)[/s]
THESE HAVE ALL GONE!

We have to sell them to try and recoup some of the cash we had to spend on the new soundcards... I will include postage in with the cost of the item/s.

Hit me with any questions!

Edited by carlsim

• 2 months later...

[quote name='carlsim' timestamp='1354194866' post='1883357']
. All units are in VGC with broken parts / knobs or issues - some units are the newer ones with black fronts, others are slightly older ones with red fronts... i cant remember how many i

Hit me with any questions!
[/quote]

Should that read no broken parts etc, or are they all slightly damaged or faulty?

• 1 month later...

Shouldn't be an issue at all... the issue seems to lie in win7 x64... even that was sporadic and L6 told us it was just to do with some motherboards, although they couldn't say which! Blamed it on USB compliance or something... although a mac user myself, i have never used one of these with my mac, but i would be pretty sure there wouldn't be an issue.

Let me know if you need any more info!

thanks for the quick reply :). I have heard some people complaining of crackling and squealing noises with the UX2 in mountain lion, so I was just wondering whether you had any direct experience with it. my USB interface has problems with mountain lion, so I'm looking for one that will work.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='trolley' timestamp='1368716312' post='2080620']
Are there any still going?
I can't promise, but I'll know more after the weekend
[/quote]

Afraid they have all gone... Sorry!!