Why become a member? ×

1x12 ext cab

wrinkleygit

this is one of a pair of PA spkrs I bought some time ago,it's twin brother has been used as an ext cab to my GK 150MBS & also to various guitar amps, rated at 8ohms @ about 75w from memory, handles low B well & good all round sound with guitar or bass, dims are 520 x 380 x 300 deep, in excellent cond & cheap enough at £30, if you wan't to replace the spkr with something higher powered you would be hard pressed to make a cabinet alone for that money, Collection only from close to M5 junc 28 or during working hours I am next door to Exeter airport, mike b

having trouble adding pic will try again later

Edited by wrinkleygit

• 1 month later...

[quote name='wrinkleygit' timestamp='1353349589' post='1874089']
this is one of a pair of PA spkrs I bought some time ago,it's twin brother has been used as an ext cab to my GK 150MBS & also to various guitar amps, rated at 8ohms @ about 75w from memory, handles low B well & good all round sound with guitar or bass, dims are 520 x 380 x 300 deep, in excellent cond & cheap enough at £30, if you wan't to replace the spkr with something higher powered you would be hard pressed to make a cabinet alone for that money, Collection only from close to M5 junc 28 or during working hours I am next door to Exeter airport, mike b

having trouble adding pic will try again later
[/quote]

pm'd